Information & Resources
- Harmful Practices Leaflet
- Halton Assessment Tool Kit and Screening Tools
- Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) improves the lives of people of all ages by co-producing, sharing, and supporting the use of the best available knowledge and evidence about what works in social care and social work.
HCYPSP Multi-Agency Audit
- Professional Learning Conversation (PLC) Prompt Sheet
- Multi-Agency Audit (MAA) Facilitator’s Summary Sheet
- Action Alert Form
- Feedback and Evaluation Form
- Multi-Agency Audit (MAA) Chronology Guidance and Template
- Multi-Agency Audit (MAA) Quality Assessment Framework – to be used to assess the quality and impact of practice where an agency or professional has had significant or sustained involvement with the child and/or their family.
- Multi-Agency Audit (MAA) Quality Assessment Framework (B) – to be used where an agency or professional has only had limited or ‘passing’ contact with the child and/or their family
HCYPSP Referral Flowchart
A flowchart that shows what to do if you have a concern about a child’s welfare.
HCYPSP Annual Reports
- HCYPSP Annual Report 2019-2020
Multi-Agency Integrated Contact and Referral Team
If you are a practitioner who has a concern about the welfare and safety of a child which you feel necessitates a contact or referral to Children’s Social Care please contact the Contact Centre on 0151 907 8305 who will then direct you to the Integrated Contact and Referral Team (ICART)
Child Protection Conference
A child protection conference is a multi-agency meeting bringing together agencies involved in protecting children and supporting family members. The purpose of this report is to supply relevant information to the conference to assist in decision making. This report may also be requested upon from the Local Authority’s Legal Department as part of the Public Law Outline and/or Court Proceedings.
It is the responsibility of users of this report to be aware of, and comply with, the Data Protection Act 2018. The content of this report must be treated as you would any other elements of an individual’s case record and not be disclosed to a third party unless there is a safeguarding concern or you have the appropriate legal right or consent to do so.
It should be sent to the Children’s Safeguarding Unit ([email protected]) 3 days prior to Conference
- Agency Conference Report Template
- ICPC Agenda for Agencies
- Guidance on Purpose Threshold & Categories
- CP GP Pro Forma
Information Hub on offenders’ families with children for professionals (i-HOP)
i-HOP provides a national one-stop information and advice service for all professionals working with children and families of offenders. i-HOP is a web-based knowledge hub supported by a telephone helpline, that brings together up to date resources, including: research, support service details, practice examples, policy frameworks, events and training programmes.
- Free professionals’ helpline: 0808 802 2013 (Mon-Fr, 9am – 5pm)