Halton Assessment Tool Kit
- Multi-agency Assessment Toolkit
- School Briefings-Halton Assessment Toolkit and Changes to the Referral Process
- One minute guide
Voice of the child
- Voice of the child – this document contains a number of worksheets to support practitioners to gather the views of children (word version)
- Neglect screening tool to evidence worries about neglect. (word version)
- Neglect Assesment Tool
- Home conditions assessment if you are worried about the child’s physical environment. (word version)
- Neglect Strategy
- Neglect Assesment framework
- Pre-birth supporting information – to be completed by professionals when submitting a referral regarding concerns for an unborn baby. (word version)
Parental substance use
- Adult Substance dependence questionnaire (word version)
- Alcohol use disorders identification test (AUDIT) – As above.
- Assessing the impact on children of parental substance misuse (word version)
- Assessing impact on the child of DA and threshold guidance (word version)
- DASHRIC (word version)
- MARAC (word version)
- Halton Domestic Abuse Partnership Strategy 2022-2024
- Risk Identification Checklist for Stalking Cases (word version)
- Stalking and Harassment Incident Diary (word version)
Parental mental health
- Mental Health Screening Tool (word version)
- Assessing the impact of parental mental health on children (word version)
Where child exploitation, or the risk of it, is suspected, frontline practitioners should complete the Pan Cheshire Contextual Safeguarding Screening Tool. The screening tool should be sent to the Halton’s front door iCART. They will review all information and a multi-agency decision on level risk will be made and actions agreed. If the child is an open case then a request would go to the lead professional to complete the Contextual Safeguarding Assessment tool. If the child is not known a decision on the best placed practitioner to complete the risk assessment tool will be made.
If you have concerns about individuals that could be exploiting children or locations where exploitation maybe occurring (be that a physical or online location) then please complete the Contextual Safeguarding Operational Group Information Form.
**Please note that in the ’ subject line’ of your email when sending this form into the [email protected] you must include the following – ‘Halton High’ in the text on that subject line.
Short Breaks for Child or Young Person referral checklist
This form is completed when you wish to make a referral for short-breaks for a child or young person