Contact Us

Halton Safeguarding Children Board

Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or would like to have something added onto the HSCB Website:

Tracey Holyhead
Board Manager
Halton Safeguarding Children Board
Grangeway Community Centre

Email: [email protected]

Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO)

If you have a concern regarding someone who works with children in a paid or voluntary capacity in Halton who you feel has:

  • Behaved in a way that has harmed, or may have harmed a child.
  • Possibly committed a criminal offence against or related to a child; or
  • Behaved towards a child or children in a way that indicates they may pose a risk of harm to children.

You can contact Halton’s Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO)

Telephone: 0151 511 7925

Children Social Care

If you suspect a child is being abused and you are a child, parent or member of the general public, Children’s Social Care can help and advise you.

Telephone: 0151 907 8305 (Mon-Thurs 9 am – 5 pm, Fri 9 am – 4.30 pm)

0345 050 0148 (out of office hours and throughout weekends)